Need more DB - Suggestions?

neoM

Hello people @ the smd forum :) 

I recently bought one SoundQubed hdx315 D1 and changed out my old GZPW 15" . 

Box tuned 32hz , amp is a gladen rc3200c1 @ .5 and 1 extra XS d3100 battery. Metered with termlab 144,9 peaked at 40hz. Have not yet tested what the car peaks. The car is a MB w210 e280 station wagon.

Tested with the box 3 different places in the car , box with subwoofer up, in the middle of the trunk and close to the hatch. 

In under 2 months there is some norwegian championship i was thinking going to compete in, but then i need to get closer to 150 to even have a chance for some winning as i know what other people in the class im competing in are playing.

The rules of the class im in are 2501-5000w 10-14,4V - 1extra battery and box not over window line in the trunk. Then as i see the only options to play higher would then be either find a 5kw amplifier, or build another box for the competition? As for the song when competing this is optional, but decaf and rebassed etc are not allowed. 

Cons with 5kw amp here in Norway are really high priced and not so many options regarding the 5000W max rule in the class. 

Any tips and suggestions around my situation would be really helpful :) 

PS: Im not so good with winisd or any other program for box simulation, as i dont really understand it at all :(  If building a new box it would be built with aeroports.

Thanking you in advance and regards Andreas

SQHDX315D1.jpg

• 10 months later...

Did you get anywhere with this?

Så en Moen med 147,xx på lista 🕵️

Archived