ok weve all had our winnin moments and times to brag about them, but im curious about the times where you lost. one time that i can remember real well i was drivin around pontiac with my gf at the time bumpin my l7s then this escalade came up behind me bumpin so hard, the bass literally got out walked up to the car and bitched slapped me. i dont think i played my system for the rest of that day

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ok weve all had our winnin moments and times to brag about them, but im curious about the times where you lost. one time that i can remember real well i was drivin around pontiac with my gf at the time bumpin my l7s then this escalade came up behind me bumpin so hard, the bass literally got out walked up to the car and bitched slapped me. i dont think i played my system for the rest of that day

Ouch.

• 3 weeks later...
I was poundin one day 2 hx2's and a 700S and some buddys just walking all over me, look back and yup steve meade....

Had to get schooled to learn what loud is......

700S????/

**fond memories**

i ran that bitch 2ohm Bridged and it still pounds in a buddys honda today

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I had a mustang so I couldn't fit much in the trunk (wall out of the question). I had 3 type-rs and I sat in my bros blazer with 1 L7 (and an amp I was letting him borrow) and got shat on. I swapped out his l7 for one of my subs and my bigger amp and got shat on even worse!

Then I realised I got owned by my own equipment, and cars suck lol. A few months later I had a Yukon ;)

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I had a mustang so I couldn't fit much in the trunk (wall out of the question). I had 3 type-rs and I sat in my bros blazer with 1 L7 (and an amp I was letting him borrow) and got shat on. I swapped out his l7 for one of my subs and my bigger amp and got shat on even worse!

Then I realised I got owned by my own equipment, and cars suck lol. A few months later I had a Yukon ;)

man theres nothing worse then getting owned by your own equipment, thats like getting beat up with your own shoe :o

My team mate knows about getting beat with his own equipment since I have done it 3 times in a row. hehehe

There is a good outcome of getting beat. It makes you want to do better. It gives you a goal, or the next step of your original goals. Take me, for example. I went from Street A to Street Max 3-4 within one season, just cause I got pissed that I got beat. Now I'm in Bassrace 140-149.9 and fixing to move up to the 150-159.9 class, just cause I'm tired of getting beat.

Think of it as a learning lesson.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i took 2nd place against adam trifonoff and was pissed. i beat a bunch of people. i qualified 1st in our class with a 129.9, me and adam tied in the final round, when we went for it again i busted out. i would have rather lost with a low score then busting out. but, like people told me i made it farther than anyone that day, ecspecially since i never bass raced before in my life.

----reference's----

meade916