Second Skin Audio

Rf Or Sundown?

i would say the sundown. 1. can be ran on a 18v system in case you want to compete later on. 2. can be ran at .5 ohm daily with an efficient electrical system. 3. about 4-500 watts more for around the same price. not to mention the all black is just teh sex.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Sundown no doubt, all the way.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I would go for Sundown, Hell I will sell you my Rf 1000 for 250 dollar and 20 dollars shipping.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

lol, first says go for sundown then tries to sell his rf. i like the t1k, very nice amp imo. puts out way more power then it says it does. the sundowns are sexy though. like the others say pick the one that best suits you, if your going to go to .5 ohms go for the sundown, if you are going to run at 1ohm i say go with the rf. also you could save money by buying banginAltima's t1k.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Yeah I am selling my RF 1000's to get a Sundown. One does 147x something watts the other does 149x something watts.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

well ill be pushing 1 dc lvl 4 15" i just want somewhere in between 1k-2k, ive been considering your RF's on the real, but they're up to three years old and that worries me, i dont want it dumping out on me, its just for daily listening don't plan on competing.

wait thinkin of another person, they have the post with the rf's that have the green pcb which someone said are dated 2004ish

Not all of them, Im sure if you buy them new, you will get a newer 07 or 08 model if released yet.

But I just noticed from the few i had in my posession that some years run a different colored board and a little bit of different setup.