Second Skin Audio

Need So Input For Subs And Amp

HI im new here and would like to step my game up and join the big leage. I curently have 2 Kicker CVR 10 powered by an JBL GTO601.1 II and its not loud enough for me. A buddy of mine has 2 JL W7 12 and 2 JL 500/1 and i would like to be louder than him .. Was thinking about 2 FI BL12 but not sure about an amp. Any help would be very thankful..

yeah you might not have the sound quality he does but in the right box those ought to out-hit those jl's and for an amp I would go with a fosgate 20001bd or something at least i that power range, maybe even a 30001bd if you get them fully loaded. but like anybody on here will tell you, the install is everything so don't buy expensive subs and amp if ur electrical can't feed them and the box is of the utmost importance to achieve high spl.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

ok thanks. As far as electrical im not sure its going in a 01 grand cherokee.

w87will and flexxissues both have some sick ass fuckin cherokee's....talk to them aboubt electrical, hell even check out some of there vids, im sure you can get some ideas

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived