Traphael13 Posted August 22, 2019 Report Posted August 22, 2019 So I have a 2018 Corolla and I have 2 sealed 12 comp vrs powered by a ssl evolution 3k. I am not an expert by far but I do know how to get around. I’m looking to upgrade and I was looking at 2 sundown sa 12 in a ported box. I do not know if I should keep my amp or get a better one because I also have a ported 10in type r 10 that’s takes all of the amp. Just looking for some help on if I should keep the amp or get a new one and what type of box I should get. I think I posted this a few minutes ago but I couldn’t find it so I redid it. New to the forum so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks
SnowDrifter Posted August 22, 2019 Report Posted August 22, 2019 I'd look into a new amp too. I have some doubts if it would even do 800w. Could you clarify more on how your system is set up? 2 comp 12s and a type r 10? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Traphael13 Posted August 24, 2019 Author Report Posted August 24, 2019 So currently I have 2 comp vr 12s in a sealed box hooked up to the evo 3k at 4ohm which is abt 900-1000watts. But I got a type r 10 a couple months back and took the 12s out and just had the 10.
Traphael13 Posted August 24, 2019 Author Report Posted August 24, 2019 Any suggestions on a amp? I would like to stay at 4ohms yet have enough to to the job
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.