Justin_1990 Posted September 2, 2019 Report Posted September 2, 2019 So I've fiberglassed a tablet into my dash it works great, but I need a head unit that I can set to default to bluetooth. I relocated the head unit to under my glove box and it's a pain to bend down and click through the sources. I want it to be a double din unit with back up camera capability hopefully wont cost 4-500 bucks. Any help would be appreciated
ToNasty Posted September 2, 2019 Report Posted September 2, 2019 Pioneer 80prs ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Justin_1990 Posted September 2, 2019 Author Report Posted September 2, 2019 Needing a double din not a single din.
Guest Posted September 2, 2019 Report Posted September 2, 2019 didnt your radio in the glove box come with a remote? just switch sources with that instead of bending over..... u want to replace your tablet dash with a double din?? are you sure that sounds like an awful idea
mothra Posted September 2, 2019 Report Posted September 2, 2019 get a radio like JVC or Sony that has an app that operates it if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Justin_1990 Posted September 2, 2019 Author Report Posted September 2, 2019 54 minutes ago, Gunnem said: didnt your radio in the glove box come with a remote? just switch sources with that instead of bending over..... u want to replace your tablet dash with a double din?? are you sure that sounds like an awful idea No. I moved the radio to under the glove box. The tablet is staying. I want a double din that will immediately be on bluetooth and auto connect when I start my car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.