I wouldn't worry too much about the sunroof.

So? whats the plan? come on now! you gotta have some ideas kickin around by now

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about the sunroof.

So? whats the plan? come on now! you gotta have some ideas kickin around by now

4 T2 15s with the T4k, 2 kinetik 600s, avic n2 with the n3 upgrade, new speakers, maybe custom pod for tweets (later on down the line) HID lights, got tint, getting a tow package, getting exhaust (single out)

sub box is gonna be around 15-17 cu feet subs up and port still deciding whether i want port up or back...also ima make a floating floor and bolt it in and mount the box to that. i wanna know how steve has his mounted so i can do around the same for 2 reasons, 1 theft 2 accident protection. i saw what happened to my truck so i know the momentum behing them loaded boxes with subs and an amp.

again suggestions are welcome and NO WALL haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

4 T2 15s with the T4k, 2 kinetik 600s, avic n2 with the n3 upgrade, new speakers, maybe custom pod for tweets (later on down the line) HID lights, got tint, getting a tow package, getting exhaust (single out)

sub box is gonna be around 15-17 cu feet subs up and port still deciding whether i want port up or back...also ima make a floating floor and bolt it in and mount the box to that. i wanna know how steve has his mounted so i can do around the same for 2 reasons, 1 theft 2 accident protection. i saw what happened to my truck so i know the momentum behing them loaded boxes with subs and an amp.

again suggestions are welcome and NO WALL haha

Your smart to be thinking of bolting everything down. How much room is that pocket in the back? is it deep enough to mount the amp?

I'm no fan of walls. I think you can get damn loud with what you got so get to it :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Your smart to be thinking of bolting everything down. How much room is that pocket in the back? is it deep enough to mount the amp?

I'm no fan of walls. I think you can get damn loud with what you got so get to it :D

yea i got it planned out with the amp and batteries. the box will be a little narrower on the sides for the amp and batteries
NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

small update...i got the avicn2 put in and got the power ground RCAs and remote wire ran. hooked up a P2 in a prefab box up to a T3002 just for temp. build many start SOON!!!

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

You could recess the amp into the rear package tray then build the box over it with plexi over the amp and another plexi window in the rear so you can see in at the amp below?

Just a thought

You could recess the amp into the rear package tray then build the box over it with plexi over the amp and another plexi window in the rear so you can see in at the amp below?

Just a thought

not gonna be able to do that. i have to access the spare tire crank thingy through that package space and if i put the amp there i have NO access to my spare. when i build the box i gotta make a little hole about an inch in diameter and run PVC through it to seal it off but can still slide the cranker think through and have access.

gonna be a pain in the ass but ima figure something out

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

You don't need no stinkin spare tire ;):D

Archived