Jump to content

did you know 66 Hertz is mid range sound


Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Either is fine. You just cross you mids around 80 or even 90 and use a 12db slope 

but you don't understand when my crossover rolls of from 70 Hertz to 83 Hertz my  slope is a lot higher then 12DB My slope its definitely higher then 100db yeah my slope might even be higher then 500db

Posted
9 minutes ago, AaronT said:

Yes it's about slope steeper slope more "halt" to upper freq.

yeah the crossover slope should be the most steep the subwoofer will have more sound quality that way but I think the sound would be a lot better if the crossover didn't have a slope at all the subwoofer will have the best sound that way

Posted
8 minutes ago, seinbeans said:

yeah the crossover slope should be the most steep the subwoofer will have more sound quality that way but I think the sound would be a lot better if the crossover didn't have a slope at all the subwoofer will have the best sound that way

Everything has a slope.  Less of a slope would blend better from sub to midbass. Meaning 12 db because its wider

Posted

yeah I has learn the fequency response for my 5 inch bookshelf speakers is 48 hertz to 20 kilohertz now I set set my subwoofer crossover to 48 hertz the sound is very weird but the sound is better I don't like it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...