AaronT Posted September 29, 2019 Report Posted September 29, 2019 You scoped both amps? I stand corrected.
CodyDaGoat Posted September 29, 2019 Author Report Posted September 29, 2019 Don’t think it was from clipping. Both subs were tunes to a 0db note before. About 71 volts on each. Used a -5db tone this time and got it to about 74/75 before clipping on the one that clips sooner so I set both to about 72.5
Derp Posted June 13, 2020 Report Posted June 13, 2020 On 9/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, CodyDaGoat said: Don’t think it was from clipping. Both subs were tunes to a 0db note before. About 71 volts on each. Used a -5db tone this time and got it to about 74/75 before clipping on the one that clips sooner so I set both to about 72.5 I know this is an old thread but how did -5db work for rebassed music? have you tried -10, -7.5 etc...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.