nickgoose Posted October 14, 2019 Report Posted October 14, 2019 Hey guys. So I’m starting to do so some work in my area (central NJ) to make some extra money. I currently work for FedEx as a driver. Doing something I love is turning into more than just a fun hobby. So, I have about 3-4 people who want to get some mobile electronics installed and I need wiring diagrams. As a former MECP advanced installer, I know how directechs works and It’s inaccessible unless you’re a authorized dealer, which unfortunately I’m not. So if there is anybody on here who has access to directechs that can help a fellow member from time to time, I’d really appreciate it! Thank you, Nick
will77530 Posted October 14, 2019 Report Posted October 14, 2019 Bulldog security usually has what ya need
nickgoose Posted October 14, 2019 Author Report Posted October 14, 2019 19 minutes ago, will77530 said: Bulldog security usually has what ya need Thanks. Looking on the site and it’s only for remote starters. Im looking more for wiring for like speakers, factory amps, basically all wiring coming off a factory head unit, etc.
nickgoose Posted October 14, 2019 Author Report Posted October 14, 2019 8 hours ago, Treosback said: I can help you.. maybe. I’ll take maybe. Just let me know officially. I’d really appreciate it if u can, thanks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.