Mismatched Sub wiring HELP please.

I have 4 subs I am trying to wire to as close to a 1 ohm load as possible.  4 15" DC Level 4s.  They are going to be on a 1ohm Taramps 8k.  My problem is that 2 of the subs are dual 2ohm.  And the other 2 are dual 4ohm.  How would I wire these????.....If im correct one set will be in parrallel and the other set in series parallel....and the final load would be .66ohms or 1.33ohms depending how I wire them... if my math and ohms law is correct.  Please help me with this.  Drawn diagrams appreciated.  Thanks!

Damn Will77530.  You jump right into sounding like a complete A hole.  My question is how to wire something.  Not listen to your negative comments.   Did you not read this is my buddy who made a mistake ordering subs...?  I don't see you giving any solutions, just straight to the shit talking.  No reasons why it it won't work or why it's a bad idea.  Just straight to trolling and being a dick.  

Alls I was wondering is the way to wire these to get close to 1ohm.  Which I already have an idea of how to do.  Was just lookin for confirmation. Did I ask if it was a bad idea?  No.  I'm not some young kid.  Big deal if it doesn't work...He will buy 2 recones if something goes south with the proper matching coils.  I said we are going to work with what we have.  He ordered 2.  Then 2 more months later... They sat.  And can't return them.  I came in polite and asking a legit question and then the nonsense starts... 

Archived