Sonic Electronix

should be a "loud" setting on your HU (I don't know much about alpine, I'm a kenwood/pioneer fan) and the EQ the frequency increase as you go left to right left is bass/midbass center is vocals and right is treble.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

yep preout is fine....and that Eq does allow me to make it louder, but I haven't got a freaking clue how to set it properly....I don't know anything about bands, etc. So I'm lost and afraid I might ruin something...

If you are messing with the EQ at lower volumes, you will be fine. Alpine didn't make these units easy to navigate through.

I think you have a 5 band EQ, can't tell if you can select the actual bands or not, but you are wanting to control mids/highs so maybe 1000 hz 3000 hz, 5000 hz 10000 hz and 15000 hz are probably starting points.

It also offers you choice of how wide you want the Q, meaning if you select 3000 hz as yout center point, and the widest Q on a scale of 1 to 4 I think, then you would be boosting probably 2500 hz to 3500 hz range around that center point.

It takes me a few weeks to get mine set, then I mess with it some more.

Remember also on Alpines the EQ is source dependent, so You have to set it up for each source you use, Radio, XM, CD, CD changer, ect.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

If you are messing with the EQ at lower volumes, you will be fine. Alpine didn't make these units easy to navigate through.

I think you have a 5 band EQ, can't tell if you can select the actual bands or not, but you are wanting to control mids/highs so maybe 1000 hz 3000 hz, 5000 hz 10000 hz and 15000 hz are probably starting points.

It also offers you choice of how wide you want the Q, meaning if you select 3000 hz as yout center point, and the widest Q on a scale of 1 to 4 I think, then you would be boosting probably 2500 hz to 3500 hz range around that center point.

It takes me a few weeks to get mine set, then I mess with it some more.

Remember also on Alpines the EQ is source dependent, so You have to set it up for each source you use, Radio, XM, CD, CD changer, ect.

yea I think me and my dad will just mess with it later and see what I come up with....and I can choose 1,2, or 3 for my band

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.