Jump to content

Did steve already sell the amazon returned dd1s?


Sleezykelveezy

Recommended Posts

Posted

question in title, I was wondering if Steve already sold the Bullshit Amazon returned DD1's? I sold mine when I was hard up and have regret it every day since..

Would love to get one discounted..I Don't even care if used as long as it works.

  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 12/14/2019 at 3:33 PM, Sleezykelveezy said:

question in title, I was wondering if Steve already sold the Bullshit Amazon returned DD1's? I sold mine when I was hard up and have regret it every day since..

Would love to get one discounted..I Don't even care if used as long as it works.

Seen that video last night... unreal the shit he puts up with. An 80’s voltage meter as a return. Jesus. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1267 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...