There is this cleaner I have used in my car before that is sold at walmart. I'll have to find a can in my garage later to remember the name, but it comes in a red aerosol can, its $0.99 per can and is sold in the aisle with the all-purpose cleaners and mops and everything. You spray it on your carpet, it foams up and you let it sit for a little bit then you use a wet/dry vac to clean it up. You can rub it in if you want to, but most of the time just spraying it on works fine. But I'll find out in a little bit what its called.

awesome is crap, super clean will eat paint of the wall if you use it full strength

besides the cleaner i get through my old job awesome is the next best thing. a detail shop i know uses it. and they detail all of the cavs, browns players car.

----reference's----

meade916

• 3 weeks later...

Most high end furniture joints will have some aerosol upholstery cleaner. Walk in that bitch like you just dropped 10k on a livingroom set,speak with the manager ask for the service tech,tell him you have a chair that is stained as fuck in your whip. Go out spray that stain and return the can. By the time you get home the cleaner will have blasted that stain and shoud come right out.From experience this shit will knock out stains from the deepest depths of hell. I am out. :ph34r: