• 4 weeks later...

i dont know if it is commercially available but velour is the best i have ever used. right before i left this benz dealer i was working at i ordered a extra case of everythin i used there. i love that velour. it is great.

----reference's----

meade916

rent a rug docter! they work so great, they are commerical cleaners for the most part but you can rent them from many hardware stores, some grociery stores or ive seen some sold on tv.

They work like a champ!

X2 forgot all about those. if you can find one with a heater built in it will work even better

----reference's----

meade916

the red ones are the ones you rent, the blue ones are the ones you buy.

I think its only about 20-25 a day to rent one.

http://www.rugdoctor.com/

Im pretty sure you can also rent them at the super walmarts, and ace hardware stores by me have them and so does pick & save / park & shop which is a chain grocery store.

You can use your own carpet cleaning soulition with it, or they prefer you to use the rug docter crap, but the rug docter soulition works so much better!.

upholstery attachments are available, and use oxyclean or castrol super clean engine degreaser they get out everything

or go cheaper and just as good if not better. go to a dollar store and look for this stuff called awesome. it is a all around perfect cleaner/degreaser

----reference's----

meade916