Second Skin Audio

New subs!!

AaronT

Well just last week I decided to take advantage of CT sounds Xmas sale and bought 2 meso 8" d4 subwoofer and ground shaker box package 

The box is right on with the subs specs, .74cubes each tuned to 35hz 

I replaced the single sealed 8" image Dynamics idq8. Prior to the image Dynamics I was using a Sundown sd3 8.

These mesos are fucking awesome! I recommend them to anyone looking for an 8" sub.

At first I only hooked one of the 2 up to compare to my other single 8s I was running (I know sealed vs ported is not a apples to apples comparison)

But the single meso is brutal, 2 of them are very punchy and they get fuggin low.

I recommend CT meso 8s.

I don't know much about any other CT sounds products in really didn't even research the company before I pull the trigger I read bad things about their amps that are big.

but with the product I have experience with these two eight inch subwoofers they're top-notch can't be beat

I have looked at those too. Seem to be a nice sub. I have never gotten to hear them though. Any pics?

Ok I understand. I have had good luck with imgur. Not sure if you have tried them yet that is where I hosted mine. If you want I can put them up for you. Just send me a message and I’ll give you my email. 

Archived