Help with powering components

xdq2x

I’m wanting to get two sets of the SPX-65C, so ill have 4 woofers and 4 tweeters.... I’m trying to understand this rms for them, it says 200 watts rms (pair) so does that mean i can put 200 watts rms into the crossover for both the woofer and tweeter? So i was thinking about getting a RP-150.4AB one channel to each crossover and then from the crossover to the tweeter and woofer. Would this work? 

They're talking about 200 Watts RMS / pair which means both left and right side each sec left and right side is 50 Watts RMS 100 Watts peak it's not meaning the tweeters 100 watts in the woofer is 100 Watts it's saying that the pair one woofer and one Tweeter can take 100 Watts RMS into that crossover so yes the amplifier you have is fine it'll provide a little bit of head room

3 hours ago, AaronT said:

They're talking about 200 Watts RMS / pair which means both left and right side each sec left and right side is 50 Watts RMS 100 Watts peak it's not meaning the tweeters 100 watts in the woofer is 100 Watts it's saying that the pair one woofer and one Tweeter can take 100 Watts RMS into that crossover so yes the amplifier you have is fine it'll provide a little bit of head room

Gotcha, thank you

Archived