bpassetti Posted January 28, 2020 Report Posted January 28, 2020 I'm using a digital coax from my head unit to my 12 channel Alpine dsp. Does the dd-1 accept a digital signal?
bpassetti Posted January 29, 2020 Author Report Posted January 29, 2020 My head unit has a digital out which is coax which I run into a 12 channel dsp. I dont use rca Jack's but a digital signal, the dd-1+ isn't reading anything using that connection
MrSkippyJ Posted January 29, 2020 Report Posted January 29, 2020 what type of outputs does the dsp have? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
MrSkippyJ Posted January 30, 2020 Report Posted January 30, 2020 You can test the radio from the output of the DSP if you want. I tested mine all at the amps, you just have to start with everything to flat (EQs, boosts, etc...), gains/levels to minimum, and work your way back from head unit to amps. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.