Sundown Audio

Sundown Amp =(

I checked the list and it doesnt look like the 5k amp is going to get made =( i really wanted that damn amp ! And i doubt that they would make me 4 of them just for me :blink: damn this sucks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

there was a big thread (dno if you saw it) but he was lookin for i think...20 or more preorders to make the 5k or 7k amps.

so this means the 7k amps are a go? or those neither? i'd look but i'm bout to head out and work on my friends setup :)

if so just get 4 7k amps ;)

there was a big thread (dno if you saw it) but he was lookin for i think...20 or more preorders to make the 5k or 7k amps.

so this means the 7k amps are a go? or those neither? i'd look but i'm bout to head out and work on my friends setup :)

if so just get 4 7k amps ;)

The 5k was voted the most - it needed 40 pre-orders. So far there are six.

If the list doesn't fill up the 5k won't be made this year.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

special order??? if someone wants them bad enough jack the fucking price..get a limited supply made.. if they dont get them early enough,they are fucked. then do the same thing your doing now next year so ppl will have reviews on it.... just a thought

One issue is this... I don't want to make it with a stock heat-sink. The 5k is wider than my other amps and would require a heat-sink tooling to match the rest of the SAZ line. Just not worth doing unless I make a full run.

I would also want to make some changes to the layout to reduce vibration related failures as well - same changes I'll be making to my 1500s, 2000s (doing so before the first one is even made), and 3000s in the near future. It would be especially critical for amps bigger than the 3k since the weight of the parts is so high at that point board flex becomes a real issue.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

The 5k was voted the most - it needed 40 pre-orders. So far there are six.

If the list doesn't fill up the 5k won't be made this year.

oh 40...ouch :( only 6 that sucks. if i had the cash i'd sign up for 2. but maybe another day :(

One issue is this... I don't want to make it with a stock heat-sink. The 5k is wider than my other amps and would require a heat-sink tooling to match the rest of the SAZ line. Just not worth doing unless I make a full run.

I would also want to make some changes to the layout to reduce vibration related failures as well - same changes I'll be making to my 1500s, 2000s (doing so before the first one is even made), and 3000s in the near future. It would be especially critical for amps bigger than the 3k since the weight of the parts is so high at that point board flex becomes a real issue.

yeah i can understand that man.. just a thought

Yea =( i wish it was a go but from the business aspect i totally understand oh well i still need a good 5 k amp

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg