these past 8 days have been interesting because although my trip to hawaii was great- not being a regular member on my forums has DESTROYED me mentally!!! haha my phone can only do so much and the building our condo was in had no wifi!! i'm in the terminal waiting for return flight right now and by friday morning i'll be a daily member again ^_^

now all i have to do is worry about the car i'm entering for bass race at grass valley :D:blink:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Damn dude you life sounds as boring as mine is.

I live in the middle of nowhere now and don't want to go to bars and I live in the bible belt.

I might snap one day and start going to church just to have something to do.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Damn dude you life sounds as boring as mine is.

I live in the middle of nowhere now and don't want to go to bars and I live in the bible belt.

I might snap one day and start going to church just to have something to do.LOL

Sit in the back and open a beer during a Eulogy. ^_^ (Got that off of Blue Collar TV)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

hows the weather in HI? So I guess you didn't hook up with the SMD boys from HI? Man you need to get yourself an wireless card next time you travel. Hook it up for a month and then shut it down. LOL.

Yeah get back get to work and get ready for Grassvalley. Its gonna be a good chance for you guys to get some experience. I think only Brian from our team will be there.

Sit in the back and open a beer during a Eulogy. ^_^ (Got that off of Blue Collar TV)

I might get lynched if I tried to do that around here.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

that sucks!!!

a comp wouldnt be the same without the bassick guys!

:'( :(

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

that sucks!!!

a comp wouldnt be the same without the bassick guys!

:'( :(

-Drew

Thats a true statement.

The following day you better believe we'll be there in Fresno.

Then the folllowing weekend in our backyard (Santa Clara).

grass valley is going to be a good show...

i hope so!!! i'll be making the drive!!!

got friends that live up there hopefully we'll hook up some reebs and turn a day show into a weekend thing ;-)

-Dre

uhoh_45 said:

i hope so!!! i'll be making the drive!!!

got friends that live up there hopefully we'll hook up some reebs and turn a day show into a weekend thing ;-)

-Dre

there are a couple nice places to eat there in grass valley.. so i think my fiance and i are gonna go out to eat after the show.. maybe with a couple of people from the show as well.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend