Need Help with relay

So i have an older Python alarm / remote start I think its a 5906 or 5606P ? Anyway had a bad mishappy the wiring harness got caught in the steering intermediet shaft cutting wires

I have been rewiring the left side of the dash sure to the puff of smokes that that puffed up. anyway i got everything working but the remote start.

so it will crank but wont stay running, till i find this  board level soldered relay ? I have attached the picturee so after figuring out that this was the wires that is placed around the Key cylinder what i cant figure out is what do  you connect the red and the red/blue wire. I am guessing that the red +12/batt and the red/blue is +12 ignition on??

can anyone help me with this.

the Vehicle is a 2001 Lincoln Town car. 

thanks for the help in advance.

Ric

starter relay.jpg

15 hours ago, slowfkncar said:

Red - 12v  (1A fuse)

Blue - negative (gnd) status output from alarm (grounded during remote start, usually a dark blue or blue from Brian)

thank you very much sir.

• 1 month later...

well finally getting time to mess with this, I cant seem to get it to  work and help stay running its a security issue, cause the PATS system on  FORScan showing a code for no key..

I am at a lost think i might have to rip it all out and start over .

Take a read at that PDF below bro, could be a bad relay or someone might have hit the key limit (4) which wipes the last known key ID, also make sure nothing moved by the immobilizer ring. 

It's a simple system, relay clicks on during RS command and sends the programmed code to the ring on the cylinder.

n555f.pdf

11 hours ago, slowfkncar said:

Take a read at that PDF below bro, could be a bad relay or someone might have hit the key limit (4) which wipes the last known key ID, also make sure nothing moved by the immobilizer ring. 

It's a simple system, relay clicks on during RS command and sends the programmed code to the ring on the cylinder.

n555f.pdf 243.67 kB · 0 downloads

Great!

An automotive enthusiast.

https://autance.com/

Archived