Sundown Audio

Crunch .. Cream Or Crap?

Ya'll think i'd be better off with jsut getting a Soundstream PCA1500D instead?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Any idea on the wattage they push? I heard they are really close to pushing rms. Im really hopeing so.

Yes, according to Hifonics forums, those who have bench tested them have seen right at rms, but forget about their "dynamic power" rating, that one is BS.

You have to go up to the actual Hifonics line, if you want serious power! Crunch is the entry level Hifonics.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Yes, according to Hifonics forums, those who have bench tested them have seen right at rms, but forget about their "dynamic power" rating, that one is BS.

You have to go up to the actual Hifonics line, if you want serious power! Crunch is the entry level Hifonics.

I agree that Crunch is more of an entry level Hifonics except for the GP Pro 3000D. That amp has the same quality components and same quality board as the Hifonics XXV line. There is a thread on Termpro that discusses the power of the groundpounder amps is anyone is interested I'll look it up.

Nah man don't worry bout it. Thanks though.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I would personally say slightly less than 2000, 1250 @ 2 RMS, 2500 dynamic watts, i'd call it in the ball park of 1600 - 2000. So you're close in my opinion.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode