be smart and dont buy from that guy, thats shaddy , no reason a customer cant send in their own product, if purchased properly with recipt you call the mfg get a ra number and send it in with a copy of recipt and youre done and taken care of..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

If you don't want any of the companies you stated then:

2 or 4 Sundown SAZ-3000Ds.

2 RF T40001BDs

company doesnt really matter i guess i was just stating companies that are sold around my area there is still at least 1 more car audio store i know of around here and my brothers friend was part owner so i may be able to get a deal not sure what they carry though

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7900

Heres info on the Sundown SAZ-3000D.

Theres another one somewhere that shows to 3000Ds strapped.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7900

Heres info on the Sundown SAZ-3000D.

Theres another one somewhere that shows to 3000Ds strapped.

how where they able to get 4400watts outa it?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

These things are full fledged competition amps strait from the manufacture.

You do not need to mod these amps like you would need to do from alot of other manufactures.

Just make sure you understand about getting the propper voltage to them.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Power supply voltage was 16.5 volts at rest dropping to around 14.5 volts. So consider this a 14.5 volt output rating.

Power testing was done on two RE MT 15" woofers, dual 1 ohm coils (0.7 ohm DCR) with a rise to around 0.87 ohms at our test frequency.

Edited by emat19876

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Ya I think I can do you way better than that for 1 the mojo 4kw only does 2200 watts at 12 volts

I can get you a brand new 7kd with warrinty for cheaper that the prices above PM me

From my understanding there's no reason you can't get 4k at 14.4, which would mean more than 2200 @ 12v.

I'm just going off what I've read and been told since I've never done any concrete testing with the 4ks, but I've measured a (very audibly anyway) clean 60v ac @ 1 ohm nom (I guess really .85ohms dcr) with 13.5v drops. I've literally played test tones like that for a very long time with no warm dustacaps or anything.

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, just stating what I've noticed the little bit of poor testing I've done. :blush:

Once I get the power to keep a pretty steady 14.4 I'll post up what they will do in the car, since most competitors go 16v.

You can find them for around 600 though, which makes them very much worth the money imo.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3