Second Skin Audio

Wondering if this would be a good set-up in my Blazer

This is what I'm thinking of getting in about a week.....

2 - 06 15" L7

2 - SX 1250.1 w/remote

1 - SS 65.2

1 - RS 65.2

1 - SX 700.4

I have a 1999 4dr Chevy Blazer. I want to have Pete from TTB make the enclosure layout for me. I was wondering if anyone has ever listened to any SUV that had 2 of these in it????

I know its all in the enclosure and how you set up your amp to keep it from clipping and such, but trying to figure out a average of DB's I can get out of the? I'm also thinking of adding the Pioneer H.U. 9800BT later on down the line.

But I also have an option of getting the 12" or 18" SoloX. But I keep hearing that there not that good and there coming out with a different model next year. I was wondering if I get it, could I just upgrade with the new model by changing the S.P.A.I.R.? And if this would be better than the 2 15" L7's.

:-[ IDK anything anymore, so I'm asking you Bassheads to help me out!!! 

well I will be getting the D2 on the L7's to bring me down to 1 ohm. The ZX2500.1 only goes down to 2 ohm. I know ppl have gone below that, but I don't have enough money to be buying more if it blows.

Plus, the SX's are digital, with A LOT of options!!!! So I think it would be better, instead of going to the back to change a setting or turn a amp off.

I want to be able to turn 1 on for driving and 2 for comp's or jamming out

ok, i understand the zx is good, but then I would be able to have all the capabilities with the amp tuning up front... right!

I figure this way, if something happening to the amp, I wont be out of the powerhouse, if I get 2.

I need more advice, sry.... someone has to convince me to steer towards the ZX.

if you want to only play 1 for daily then you must do the 1250's..

but y only run 1 sub daily?  Its not gona be "THAT" loud man.. you can handle it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if you want to only play 1 for daily then you must do the 1250's..

but y only run 1 sub daily?  [glow=red,2,300]Its not gona be "THAT" loud man..[/glow] you can handle it.

x2...Trust us, your going to want to run both for daily...Man I ran both for a while and then I went crazy and upgraded to four 15" L7s and then I upgraded once again to what im doing now ;)

so if you think the L7's aren't loud enough, but still staying with Kicker, should I get the 12" Solox? Or will it be less loud? I want to have the ability to do a hair trick with the L7's, if possible! But watching that one video with the 18" solox, everything was moving. And in a blazer, I think it would be better?