Sonic Electronix

Leaked Photos Of G-14 Classfied Project

I like that idea but he wouldn't have enough power. he could do 10 and have at least 2k a piece to them.

when you are runnin that much cone area there isnt a problem being loud with only rms to each

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

when you are runnin that much cone area there isnt a problem being loud with only rms to each

Hell, look at what I did without RMS to each ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If he where to to 16 of them it would be about 1250w a piece to them. when thinking about it wouldn't be that big of a deal. but thats saying 2 of them put out exactly 20000 which them amps could put out a more then 20000 with the right power.

I haven't decided on what I will do yet. 8's, 10's, 12's, 15's, or 18's all an option. I'll decide after I have some other things worked out.

Whetever it will be will be worth a look or two.

I say you build a fake wall with 2 8"s in it, then hide a bunch of 18"s behind it! :P:D

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I say build a metal cage inside the X so you can mount the batteries on the bottom of the box the woofers abov it in the box and have the amps mounted above the box. It'll looks cool. Or you can be like Rip Rock and have the battery/amp rack slide out from under the box.

Then again put the X on ice for another year and bring out the old school for AR.

I say build a metal cage inside the X so you can mount the batteries on the bottom of the box the woofers abov it in the box and have the amps mounted above the box. It'll looks cool. Or you can be like Rip Rock and have the battery/amp rack slide out from under the box.

Then again put the X on ice for another year and bring out the old school for AR.

The Old School is a go for sure.

I'm spending my free time looking for the right equipment to put in it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived