Second Skin Audio

Sub bottoming out?

That head unit has 2.5v pre outs. You can turn the gain about 2/3s to 3/4s of the way up. I forgot that that you have a pre fab enclosure and I’m so use to using rope caulk that I didn’t even think of that being the problem because I’m so use to that and custom built enclosures that are snug.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

20 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

you know you can put more than one sentence inside a post right? also stop giving bad advice

How am I giving bad advice? And I don’t feel like editing and adding. Ive figures out the problem by watching the video and solved the problem. Where was my advice bad? You’re just riding old buddies coat tail as a hype man looking to talk junk because I come off like the person that people love to start talking junk with because of my demeanor. 

@MrSkippyJ Anything I say anybody can google or look up what I say on other websites google takes you to or YouTube and will find out what I say is thought out and correct before it gets typed on here. Duh. Plus I’ve been in the audio world for a long time. Maybe not as long as your old ass because when I’m your age I most likely won’t be into car audio like a teenage or somebody in there 20’s or early 30’s to mid 30’s tops. There’s a cut off point, old man. Grow up. You are in your 40s. Go hit midlife crisis and buy a corvette or something. Get off my jock, old man. And when somebody has an audio problem there are almost always trials and errors before solution being that we are behind screens and not in person. You’re old ass should know that. 

Steve Meade and Derrick Williston are some of the only older dudes in the game I won’t rag on for being older in the game because they became legends and no need to let a legacy die no matter the age and you have to respect it. Plus they make money off car audio so it’s their career as well. So if they are a legend or it’s their career then they have a pass and most are shot callers. But you, mrSkippy, are just some regular old guy who likes car audio. Lol! 

Archived