Would like some advice

Dafaseles

Here's a fun one for ya, if I can explain this and not confuse the shit out of everybody....

So right now I have 2 sets of Memphis Audio VIV components in each of my front doors. I have Memphis Audio coaxils of some sort (I was told they where marine speakers by the shop that installed them, but I have my doubts) in my back doors, and I have a pair of Memphis Audio MJPT 3.5" Bullet Tweeters in my front dash that I'm planning on moving. These speakers are running off of 2 JL Audio JX 400.4's. Now I'm planning on purchasing 8 Cresendo PWX 8" speakers, 2 Cresendo FT1 Super Tweeters (that I wantto build a simple enclosure for under my backseat, in front of the amp rack) , and a Cresendo Symphony S4 for more power. 

How would you wire these speakers up and which amp would you use for the best scenario? Would it be better to not set up so many speakers on these amps? The Memphis and JL stuff is already installed in the truck but the Cresendo stuff hasn't been bought yet. Unfortunately right now I have the money to add, not upgrade. 

As far as what these mids and highs are up against, 4 12" FI Audio subs in a 6th order blow through totaling 8000 watts... if this information is needed in any way. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Screenshot_20200509-212451_Samsung Notes.jpg

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

16 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I wouldn’t mix up so many driver and tweeter sizes. Keep the drivers the same size and the tweeters the same size for optimal sound quality. 

Well, the plan is after this upgrade is to upgrade the JL amps and the Memphis stuff to 8" speakers and components of some sort. Looking at the B2 Audio Reference 8.3 for the front doors and something else for the back doors. That's why I'm getting 8" speakers now and the tweets just to suffice for the time being

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived