Selenium

found the woofers of theirs i want, i have my bass done in the x, time to do the doors, my question is to mainly bill, where did u get the tweets in the 250 and what crossover should i get?? there are so many here is the page of crossovers http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?&a...p;sm=1&so=1

i dont know which one to get and where i can get tweets, i found horn ones but idk what exactly those are

btw im gettin these mids http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=264-422

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Most people use an active crossover. Alot of higher end head-units have them built in. If not Lanzar has a nice active crossover in their OPTI line Kicker has one too and they arent too terrible expensive. Some amps crossovers will also allow you to go active. The sundowns for example.

As for horns, im looking into doing my doors this summer too, im looking at doing multiple titanium domes, because im limited on mounting depth, but i was really fond of the APT-80 horn tweets until i found out they have a 3" mounting depth.

Good luck finding the tweeters.

They are a few years old and I bought several sets before they were discontinued. You should find some tweeters that kick in around 4-5K that seam to be where the midrange of that speaker really rolls off

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn ok, thanks bill

are horns just like tweeters? i think these look pretty cool http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=264-225

just dont know how they would sound or match the mid i want...and i have no clue what to do on crossovers

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

damn ok, thanks bill

are horns just like tweeters? i think these look pretty cool http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=264-225

just dont know how they would sound or match the mid i want...and i have no clue what to do on crossovers

Horns are nothing like tweeters.

I wouldn't suggest horns for the X unless you have the skill and time to mess with them. Horns would need a good processer to help you with them too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Horns are nothing like tweeters.

I wouldn't suggest horns for the X unless you have the skill and time to mess with them. Horns would need a good processer to help you with them too.

ok so no horns *any advice you give me ill take for sure* does selenium make tweets anymore?? and got any tips on crossovers? or have a good one u like

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

ok so no horns *any advice you give me ill take for sure* does selenium make tweets anymore?? and got any tips on crossovers? or have a good one u like

You can try the super tweeters, I've never messed with them so I don't have an opinion either way.

Tweeters are more of a preference then brand You have to go with what sounds good.

You can try the super tweeters, I've never messed with them so I don't have an opinion either way.

Tweeters are more of a preference then brand You have to go with what sounds good.

ok ill just take a chance on tweets then....what about crossovers im so lost its not even funny on those

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Some tweeters come with X-overs. If not get the tweeters and then decide on the proper tweeter from there.