Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have a resource to look up the factory wiring color codes for a 2019 Edge ST with B&O stereo? I have everything done except wiring the tapped wires from the factory sub into my LC2i. The four wires are Purple/Blue, Yellow/Blue, Yellow/Purple, and Green/Blue. I have scoured google and the web to come up empty.

 

Thanks!

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Posted
4 minutes ago, all4spl said:

Does anyone have a resource to look up the factory wiring color codes for a 2019 Edge ST with B&O stereo? I have everything done except wiring the tapped wires from the factory sub into my LC2i. The four wires are Purple/Blue, Yellow/Blue, Yellow/Purple, and Green/Blue. I have scoured google and the web to come up empty.

 

Thanks!

Call a shop. I’ve had to call one of my homeboys, at the shop I go to, to get a factory color code chart for a vehicle I was wiring up. Car audio shops have access to that kind of information. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted

I got it worked out, thanks.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...