• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Idk About the real stuff but google search like gucci fabric and it pulls up a ton of website taht sell the knock off for about $50 a yard. i was thinking about doin it for my rodeo...

you cant get "REAL" gucci fabric as they do not sell nor ever sold it by the yard. and they are suing all kinds of people who are selling there bootlegged product. 

any car you have ever seen with gucci in it is fake, does it make a difference, no  same goes for most other designer brands

just the truth

Idk About the real stuff but google search like gucci fabric and it pulls up a ton of website taht sell the knock off for about $50 a yard. i was thinking about doin it for my rodeo...

you cant get "REAL" gucci fabric as they do not sell nor ever sold it by the yard. and they are suing all kinds of people who are selling there bootlegged product. 

any car you have ever seen with gucci in it is fake, does it make a difference, no  same goes for most other designer brands

just the truth

thats how ifeel about the purses but so many people disagree