I need a super capacitor.... But dam, not a lot of choices :(

@fishchris1 how much did that alternator cost? They sell pro amp alternators on eBay too. If a high output alternator is on eBay being sold and isn’t used then it’s most likely not a good alternator. Only good alternators on eBay are oem ones. Aftermarket alternators and high output alternators on eBay aren’t good. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

9 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

For sure. I don’t believe them numbers. No way. 

Well, like I have said, I don't see a lot of difference in how strong it's charging, whether or not I'm parked with it idling, or moving down the freeway at 70 mph...

Feels really strong either way.

Oh, and btw, this company does make the claim, "We have the highest output at idle in the business" ! 

So, believe it or not.

1 minute ago, fishchris1 said:

Just under $400 with shipping. Could have paid another $150 for a lifetime guarantee, but figured it has a 2 yr anyway, and I could just have rebuilt after that if I had to.

Man for $20 less you could of bought a JS 320 amp alternator or a brand x 320 amp alternator. Either one would of made you a better alternator for cheaper than what you paid for that one. Why didn’t you ask the forum before you made that move?

4 minutes ago, fishchris1 said:

Well, like I have said, I don't see a lot of difference in how strong it's charging, whether or not I'm parked with it idling, or moving down the freeway at 70 mph...

Feels really strong either way.

Oh, and btw, this company does make the claim, "We have the highest output at idle in the business" ! 

So, believe it or not.

Any company can say that by law. There’s a gray area when it comes to advertising any company can say they are the best and not suffer any legal actions. Stores can sell knock off brands and advertise them as the real brand and suffer no legal actions. There’s a gray area dude. 

1 minute ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Man for $20 less you could of bought a JS 320 amp alternator or a brand x 320 amp alternator. Either one would of made you a better alternator for cheaper than what you paid for that one. Why didn’t you ask the forum before you made that move?

All I ever hear on the forum is Mechman... Mechman... Mechman....

Besides, you sound like you can hardly believe it puts out what they say it does, yet you say I could have gotten something better ? If you were to get proof that they were really that strong, would you still say I could have gotten something better, for cheaper ?

3 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Any company can say that by law. There’s a gray area when it comes to advertising any company can say they are the best and not suffer any legal actions. Stores can sell knock off brands and advertise them as the real brand and suffer no legal actions. There’s a gray area dude. 

I totally here you, and I agree. But so far, so good.

Archived