Jump to content

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 system upgrade


Recommended Posts

Posted
57 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Nice how long till we see the finished product 

If I can get the doors done before the beginning of the year, I'll be ecstatic! I know, I know. This is taking forever. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong and I can jam through it

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

Can't rush perfection 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
17 hours ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Can't rush perfection 

I don't know about "perfection" lol. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

This is the finished top piece. 20211107_160154.thumb.jpg.5dc00cb7a0ede775ce1096c4e75dab50.jpgnext, to make the back piece, where the 8's will actually sit

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
3 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

I don't know about "perfection" lol. 

I'm sure it could look worse lol 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

New toy20211117_185938.thumb.jpg.52bce3a37a01d8c3552732e24bd4b62b.jpg

The router, not my daughters hand lol. 

Attempts 1 & 2 on my doors, in my opinion, epic failures. Attempt one want going to work with speaker grills, and attempt 2 looked like shit. Time to step up my game for attempt number 3. I have a router table on the way as well. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
39 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

New toy20211117_185938.thumb.jpg.52bce3a37a01d8c3552732e24bd4b62b.jpg

The router, not my daughters hand lol. 

Attempts 1 & 2 on my doors, in my opinion, epic failures. Attempt one want going to work with speaker grills, and attempt 2 looked like shit. Time to step up my game for attempt number 3. I have a router table on the way as well. 

Wanna build me some door pods now

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Wanna build me some door pods now

Let me screw mine up a couple more times first before I start to ruin someone else's doors🤣

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
29 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

Let me screw mine up a couple more times first before I start to ruin someone else's doors🤣

I got faith in u and what's the worst that could happen gotta buy a new door panel get that right out of the junkyard u know how many people crash chargers cause they don't know how to drive

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 405 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...