Second Skin Audio

New Enclosure

01xtreme

yea, thats where i get some of mine too...but what were u talking about fusing? kinda confused on what u meant by it as regards to the gauge reducer...unless u meant u still gotta fuse up front by the battery, then im straight

i likes me some audio stuff...

i see what your saying but there is current loss in that...none with the before mentioned reducers

actually there ie with the reducers. but its only where they connect obviously. but would u rather have a tiny current loss and be protected, or blow up some batteries/amps possibly?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

:^ I will order those reducers today, and the inline fuse holders. My next question is since I will be making 2 runs should i push them through my firewall, and run them under my carpet, or should I run them along the frame, and put them up through a hole in the floorboard in the cargo area? I already have a hole in my firewall big enough for 2 runs of 1/0, but I am trying to find the easiest way possible to run the wire. I really appreciate all of the advice youguys are giving.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

run the wire wherever the hell u can fit it...i fit 2 runs of 1/0gauge (1 postitive and 1 negative) through my firewall and under my carpet in my little accord and you can't even tell its there...

and yea, RE makes amps...just dont hear much about them, but i got no complaints ;)

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived