Second Skin Audio

New Enclosure

01xtreme

I finally quit screwing around an built a box for my MA Audio HK15X2's. I had to use about every bit of room in my cargo area, but it turned out good. It sound great considering i only have a crappy profile amp giving these things a whopping 200 watts rms a piece (At Best). All that is left is to repaint the port, and cover. Please go easy on me...it is my first box build. Plus I would like to know what would be a good choice to cover the box.

Oh Yeah, you guys want a pic.

Posted Image

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

suggestions: saw the excess of that thread rod off. and counter-sink the washer and nut on the thread rod.

i would cover it matching carpet or vinyl. carpet would probably be the easiest.

looks like a damn nice/heafty box....nice job...by the way what are the specs of the box? (size/tuning...)

i likes me some audio stuff...

I am waiting until I get the actual amps for these subs before I cut off the excess rod because I dont feel like moving that thing around. since they aren't running hard right now there isn't much problem with flexing, but i might have to double up the port wall. the box is appox. 7.5 cf after displacement with 106.5 sq in of port 26 inches long

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

hopefully by the first of the year I will have a Power Acoustik A3000DB on each sub

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived