Jonrussell18 Posted June 9, 2020 Report Posted June 9, 2020 I currently have a Fi Audio Alpha 10 in a 0.75ft^3 Sealed Box. Burnt the tinsel leads on it. I'm looking to either recone the Fi Audio or swap to a different sub. Amp is an Orion XTR 650.1d. What are my options for new subs?
bmwking Posted June 10, 2020 Report Posted June 10, 2020 recone it and tune your amp properly. there's no way that amp can over power that sub. you clipped it to death.
Jonrussell18 Posted June 10, 2020 Author Report Posted June 10, 2020 You're right I did. 8dB of overlap is too much for the music I listen too. Took it 8 Months, but I'm accepting fault. Just wondering if there's a different sub to try out to try new things.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.