SawDawg Posted July 21, 2020 Report Posted July 21, 2020 Hello all, I am looking at upgrading the stock speakers in my Sportwagen. Stock tweet size - 1.326" stock midrange - 4" - midbass - 6.75" I am familiar with piecing together and matching speakers / tweeters. Are there any existing sets that would save me some time/ money? Going more of an SQ route , couldnt care less about blasting super tweeters / horns with zero mid bass. Balanced is more so what I am aiming for. I plan to run them around 75 watts or so, with gains / levels properly set. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks.
CstrokerV Posted July 21, 2020 Report Posted July 21, 2020 Hertz has some, morel, focal to name a few my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.