I Want This Car =)

LMAO @ evo getting walked by the maro

i thought the same thing. mabe it was the driver. he was always kinda laggy on the throttle. but that camaro would step on most things

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

dude that thing was fast i have to give it that.and pit bullx i would hope it would beat it. .a 300 shot of nitrous with over 400ci motor.. .anyways i liked the vids. .got my adrenaline flowin lol

the same could be said for the evo and its endless list of mods beating other cars with bolt ons...... at the end of the day theres no replacement for displacement and that maro didnt beat the evo, it WALKED and from a roll none the less lol

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

my top 5 new vehicles i want

1: 2009 Chevrolet Crew Cab Z71 sittin on 35x15.50 thornbirds

2: 2009 LS7 Camaro

3: 2009 Corvette ZR1

4: Evo 10

5: a new H2 Hummer

all with badass audio installs of course.

i was never a big fan of the evos till the new one, i think that sumbitch looks mean as hell

Edited by qu1cks1lver56

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

hell yea lol im guessing 6grand

I'am sure that install retails in the shops for a good $20k parts and labor, maybe even up to $30k.... $6,000 of done yourself, and no labor to pay

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.