Merry Christmas!!!!!!1

i can pull that off with my discount. plus, we got some shit u cant get ;) i wanna see your selection of screws and bolts. possibly some allthread for a box?? how about some pvc for ports?? hmm, ACE FTW!!!! ;)

hmm you should hook it up with some pvc... although shipping would sorta ofset the cost im sure :'(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

It sucks big time, but I'm prolly just gonna go back to school or something after New Years. For now, I just stay at home with my daughter. I'm gonna try to work with groundpounder on his car and maybe he can teach me some tips on building boxes. Then I could do it for people up here so I can make some extra money on the side. And since it wouldn't be in a shop, I could stay in SB1 next year and clean house in this area.  :D

usaci? streetbeat ftmfw!!! :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

hell ya. we dont have many comps down here and the last one my car was in the shop

From what I've heard about up here, there really aren't that many comps anymore. One shop is next to an asshole who loves to call the cops on them for testing their systems...even inside the shop. But another has a great place to do small comps...plus they're right next door to a strip club too. Winner gets free drinks and lap dances all night??? Sounds good to me...I'd enter that comp, LoL.    And from what I've seen on the USACi site..there's no state record for SB1 in South Dakota...sounds like I may end up with a state record for a lil while.

From what I've heard about up here, there really aren't that many comps anymore. [glow=red,2,300]One shop is next to an asshole who loves to call the cops on them for testing their systems...even inside the shop[/glow]. But another has a great place to do small comps...plus they're right next door to a strip club too. Winner gets free drinks and lap dances all night??? Sounds good to me...I'd enter that comp, LoL.    And from what I've seen on the USACi site..there's no state record for SB1 in South Dakota...sounds like I may end up with a state record for a lil while.

As far as I know here in FL you can't call the cops for a shop testing out their shit. I don't know about over there. :-

I dunno about the laws up here yet, but that's just what the shop manager told when I went in there the other day to see what he offered. He has a dentist on one side who loves the shop and on the other side is a doctor who hates it. But the doc was there first, so I dunno...I guess if the bass is knocking shit off his walls, he could call the cops. The buildings are pretty close together, so that's prolly why.

i can pull that off with my discount. plus, we got some shit u cant get ;) i wanna see your selection of screws and bolts. possibly some allthread for a box?? how about some pvc for ports?? hmm, ACE FTW!!!! ;)

Iam only talkin sht, no harm.... Nuts and bolts, hardware, I love Olander, in Rancho Cordova-Sac. Anything you need, warehouse direct, all the way up to Allen bolts chrome plated 4" thread 10" long, bout $150 for one bolt, kinda un realistic, but they have anything... PVC, all that, I just go to Osh... And I may get Crapsman, but doesnt mean I like it that much, Id prefer Snap-on... mis my old $2500 snap-on set    :'(

left it at ex's, and she had sold it

Ex's for the ~MFL~

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.