The 2-4 Am Spouse Going To Bathroom

this kills me right here, when its anywhere from 2-4 am and your under the covers sleeping with your spouse and its nice and warm under there and they get up and out of bed to go to bathroom and they let all that heat out and all that cold air comes in and your freezing..lol

this kills me right here, when its anywhere from 2-4 am and your under the covers sleeping with your spouse and its nice and warm under there and they get up and out of bed to go to bathroom and they let all that heat out and all that cold air comes in and your freezing..lol

whats makes that even woarse is when they come back freezing wanting to "snuggle" with there yuk mouth and all.

----reference's----

meade916

you could always bungee strap her in the bed after she falls asleep and watch her reaction :D

:lol: make sure you get it on camera though

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you could get an electric blanket or I guess she could pee the bed that would make it warm for a little while.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

whats makes that even woarse is when they come back freezing wanting to "snuggle" with there yuk mouth and all.

zomg dude, my girl has the worst breath evar. Until she brushes that shit of course. and she has like a 6 point process she has to do to get rid of it. once its gone, it stays all day, but jesus christ, in the morning i want to slap her for even getting close to me with that shit!

zomg dude, my girl has the worst breath evar. Until she brushes that shit of course. and she has like a 6 point process she has to do to get rid of it. once its gone, it stays all day, but jesus christ, in the morning i want to slap her for even getting close to me with that shit!

that reminds me of my ex. i would stay at her house and in the morning she wound make some tuna salad...

iduno why but she would... and she would put a shit load of garlic powder in it. then she would get back in bed and her breath would fucking wake me up. soooooo glad im not with her anymore!!!

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg