Long time away. Update to why.

Been a long time being away from the forum. I have one thing from the crap boo hoo years lately. Mods if not permitted remove. I tried to catch up on things that have change and still learning the new stuff.  This part I want to share is of my Stepdad we called pops. He was buried with military honors. Mom got a letter from the White House signed by Obama. I don't like him but it was still really cool and welcomed. I dont have pics of it right now. I will try to get one tomorrow. Long story short I spent the last several years helping take care of him. He had kidney failure,heart attacks and other issues that just kept coming and coming. In the meantime the son almost died a few times. I had even been dropped by health issues almost kicked up daisies. The wife had massive heart attack only to find out that she has been having micro attacks for about a year and half. While in the hospital they gave her a med to lower her bp. Well it killed her basically. They had to bring in the crash cart and several people worked to revive her while I just stood and watched wondering if she would come back to me or not.  Shorten it some. She has a rare heart condition called Prinzmetal angina. Her version of it is where the blood vessels and arteries are small. If the bp,excitement,weather change the list goes on. Will cause the vessels to spasm which happens with all of us. In her case it cuts off blood flow and triggers a heart attack. Have to be careful just traveling or going to the mall even. the kicker is her heart and overall health is still near perfect. Imagine being in great health but have to worry about falling over dead from a heart attack. I am the one who run 200+/110+ and have a survival chance of 15%. Sucks lol.

Well enough of the fill in for those who know me from past. No more boo hoo bullcrap. I do want to try and share this of pops. If I don't do it right bare with me. I have forgotten a lot.

Thanks for the time

back up phone 002.jpg

pops 289.jpg

Archived