Between all the stuff in my life I got this done last year. This was my stepdads truck. It isn't fancy or long build. 

2003 Ford ranger 

Hu                                                   Kenwood DPX302U

Front speakers                             RF P152-S 5.25" 2 way

Rear                                               RF P1650 6.5" 

Subs                                              3 SA e8's

Front/Rear amp                           RE Audio 800.4

Sub amp                                      Soundstream Tarantula TX1.1300

Enclosure was designed by Ray West for the wife's burb. I took and installed in this truck.

Hope yall like it it was a fun little ditty 

6-16-19 371.jpg

6-16-19 372.jpg

6-16-19 238.jpg

6-16-19 354.jpg

6-16-19 369.jpg

6-16-19 346.jpg

6-16-19 348.jpg

Thanks. That is exactly why I did this one. I been without bass far too long. It took about 5 weeks with the limited time I had and have. Just to be honest about about it. The performance is far better than I was expecting out of it.

19 hours ago, dog24fret said:

Thanks. That is exactly why I did this one. I been without bass far too long. It took about 5 weeks with the limited time I had and have. Just to be honest about about it. The performance is far better than I was expecting out of it.

maybe its been more then 3 years my build log is 6 years old not sure how long i had it lol...  i've been wanting to do something i have 6 out of 8 12's left from my last unfinished build.. trying to figure out if i want to put 2 12's in my current car or buy  project car but that is money i can put on my mortgage  no one will give me 71k lol... and Tony D'amore has some class a/b amps coming out soon that i can afford one so i can at least replace my factory speakers lol... i Don't know what to do lol

9 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

maybe its been more then 3 years my build log is 6 years old not sure how long i had it lol...  i've been wanting to do something i have 6 out of 8 12's left from my last unfinished build.. trying to figure out if i want to put 2 12's in my current car or buy  project car but that is money i can put on my mortgage  no one will give me 71k lol... and Tony D'amore has some class a/b amps coming out soon that i can afford one so i can at least replace my factory speakers lol... i Don't know what to do lol

I know that feeling exactly. Just don't take as long as I did with the burb build I'm doing. A lot of the gear I bought new and is unopened. But is classic oldschool or discontinued now lol. Funny doing a new install that is considered old-school.

Maybe you can do both someday. Have a cheap project car to go nuts with. Then do a simple install in your current ride.

Oh yeah I've drooled over many of Tony's amps and gear. Who knows maybe someday. But medical bills take up most of any extra I have.

9 hours ago, dog24fret said:

I know that feeling exactly. Just don't take as long as I did with the burb build I'm doing. A lot of the gear I bought new and is unopened. But is classic oldschool or discontinued now lol. Funny doing a new install that is considered old-school.

Maybe you can do both someday. Have a cheap project car to go nuts with. Then do a simple install in your current ride.

Oh yeah I've drooled over many of Tony's amps and gear. Who knows maybe someday. But medical bills take up most of any extra I have.

the T series hes coming out with are ok priced like the t-300.2 is 90X2 for 500 lol ... if you are on f.b look at his page to see it if you haven't seen them yet if ya need to barrow a dd-1 and cc-1 let me know 

That is odd really. I follow him but after the last forced update. His stuff don't come up first anymore. I will definitely check it out thanks.

Thank you very much for that offer. That is really cool of you.  I was lucky and was able to get the ones he released when they first came out. Never had any issues with them at all after all these years. Many shops around here have actually borrowed them before buying their own.  The new models are freaking cool though.

Archived