Can someone help me sketch out a ported box

I have two p3D2--15 Rockfords and I’m going to make a “blow through” but not with a band pass box but with a ported box and I’m having a hard time sketching it, it being my first time I was wondering if someone who is a lot smarter could help me sketch one out real quick 

7 hours ago, Haydo.69 said:

I have two p3D2--15 Rockfords and I’m going to make a “blow through” but not with a band pass box but with a ported box and I’m having a hard time sketching it, it being my first time I was wondering if someone who is a lot smarter could help me sketch one out real quick 

Hey @Haydo.69, Welcome to the forum and seemingly the hobby as well! No worries on asking for help, tons of box builders and people on here to help you out.

I think what you are wanting is something like this?

-The port orientation and such can be altered versus this picture but this is just as a reference. 

433218.jpg

• Would you mind providing some more detail as in the music you prefer (genre / regular or decaf or slowed / etc).

• How much space do you have clearance wise for height? width? I assume depth is not entirely an issue since you have a truck bed but if it is, please specify maximum dimensions. Easier to size down then size up a box.

Archived