hey guys needing an extra hand with something can anyone point me in the correct direction on finding someone to build me a custom gaming PC with a theme i already have the case and fans but im starting to feel like im at the point where i dont feel comfortable building the rest im willing to ship out the case to someone but i need someone reliable that isnt going to screw me over cause my bank account wont allow something like that if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated thanks everyone 

mostly first person shooters my team and i have been playing warzone and COD multiplayer recently and i wanted to start streaming on twitch so i would need to be able to use at least 2 screens at a time i wanna keep my xbox for more racing games then anything and i would also need someone thats willing to let me make some payment plan with them from where im a single parent things come up and i cant drop a grand or 2 or even 3 at the drop of a hat 

Well see i honestly  recommend  getting a good platform for now and upgradeing as you go. I would think a good mid range system using the ryzen 3600 should run you around 800 then you can upgrade aa you go... granted you dont skimp  on motherboard psu ect. What resolution  would you like to run 1080?

I wouldnt stress about the building aspect I would be more then happy to walk you through it on discord. I unfortunately would charge a building fee ntm the shipping. I would much  rather make recommendations  and assist you as needed. This way you can get the best price possible.

anyone know any websites or anything to do custom builds for would the infamous MEADE916 build me a PC and have some CNC work done on the plexiglass