aculous Posted October 23, 2020 Report Posted October 23, 2020 Hey I went to the site and grabbed the user manual for my DD-1, I have what I need user manual wise for the CC-1 but I wasn't able to download the test tracks because of the website they are hosted with was "having difficulties or the location changed" Can you shoot me a location where I can download both discs for the DD-1 and CC-1 and the demo track? Also are the tracks for the DD-1+ and CC-1+ the same? possibly just grab tracks from their listings too? (I have serial numbers too if that would help for my DD-1 and CC-1) Quote
Antheny916 Posted October 23, 2020 Report Posted October 23, 2020 You can download what you need from here... https://www.wccaraudio.com/downloads We also have preloaded USBs... https://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-test-tracks-pre-loaded-usb.html If you need good rechargeable batteries, we have those as well! https://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-products/smd-tools.html Quote
aculous Posted October 23, 2020 Author Report Posted October 23, 2020 Nm my fault, I just saw Meade talking about it being on the wccaraudio site. Just in case anyone else sees this and was wondering WCCaraudio downloads (for DD-1/CC-1 and others) Quote
aculous Posted October 23, 2020 Author Report Posted October 23, 2020 Just now, Antheny916 said: You can download what you need from here... https://www.wccaraudio.com/downloads We also have preloaded USBs... https://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-test-tracks-pre-loaded-usb.html If you need good rechargeable batteries, we have those as well! https://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-products/smd-tools.html Lol I was just posting this. My bad appreciate the help as always! (one of these days I'll grab a IMG-SG and some new leads) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.