Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can't tell if my subs are blown, need some help


d_tek

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went ahead and tested the subs individually, one of the subs didn't produce any sound on either channel so I tried bridging it and that did not work either. The sub that does work worked on both channels as well as bridged and didn't seem to have any problems with the issue at hand until I turned on the EQ. Prior to testing them individually, the sub that no longer makes any sound was still working, as you can see in the video. This makes me wonder if the issue is both the subs and the amp maybe? Let me know what you guys think. I think that if the issue is the mounting gasket then maybe it's just time for some new subs. That being said, I'd hate to get new ones for the amp to have been the problem the whole time (if you think that may be a possibility)

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3247 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...