Sykotij Posted March 28, 2021 Report Posted March 28, 2021 New here and figured I would show the progress of my 2002 Dodge Neon. Very stock when I bought it for a second car while I fixed my truck. A year and a half later the truck is still sitting and the Neon has come a long way. Nearing the end, but in the process of a rear seat delete with 4 Tropo-8's and prepping a CBD PVO spoiler for the trunk.
meade916 Posted March 29, 2021 Report Posted March 29, 2021 looking good so far! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.