RageTheWicked Posted June 2, 2021 Report Posted June 2, 2021 So I saw the manual that said use -10 for loud setting. So what is the -15 used for? Wouldn't that be used for louder sound? I did some research and found music these days whether it be pop or hip hop use a range between -12 to -14 on their recordings. Quote
Dafaseles Posted June 2, 2021 Report Posted June 2, 2021 6 hours ago, RageTheWicked said: So I saw the manual that said use -10 for loud setting. So what is the -15 used for? Wouldn't that be used for louder sound? I did some research and found music these days whether it be pop or hip hop use a range between -12 to -14 on their recordings. -15 would be louder than -10. I'd say use -10 to be safe. If you use -15, you'll still probably be safe, but I would monitor it closely to make sure you're not sending to much of a clipped signal to the speakers. Quote 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
RageTheWicked Posted June 2, 2021 Author Report Posted June 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Dafaseles said: -15 would be louder than -10. I'd say use -10 to be safe. If you use -15, you'll still probably be safe, but I would monitor it closely to make sure you're not sending to much of a clipped signal to the speakers. Yeah I will. Of course being streamed off youtube music has suppression I won't be listening off of a usb or Bluetooth. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.