stingray72 Posted June 18, 2021 Author Report Posted June 18, 2021 2 hours ago, kalilac619 said: One of my amps is out for repair so I’m only clamping about 800 watts a sub….best numbers so far is a 158.22 at the headrest in MECA and 160 even sealed on the dash Do you think the crossfire xt3 18 would be worth upgrading to over the c7 18 on my taramps smart 3 3k at one ohm?
Arthur79 Posted June 18, 2021 Report Posted June 18, 2021 6 minutes ago, stingray72 said: Do you think the crossfire xt3 18 would be worth upgrading to over the c7 18 on my taramps smart 3 3k at one ohm? It's definitely rated for the power, you wouldn't need to turn back the amp. The XT3 looks like an epic beast on paper.
Arthur79 Posted June 18, 2021 Report Posted June 18, 2021 55 minutes ago, Dafaseles said: Looks bad ass! I don't mean to hijack dudes thread, but what did you use for those braces? I need some Looks like threaded steel rod with threaded flanges similar to these: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Mueller-Proline-1-in-dia-Black-Iron-Floor-Flange-Fitting/1000217679
kalilac619 Posted June 18, 2021 Report Posted June 18, 2021 1 hour ago, Dafaseles said: Looks bad ass! I don't mean to hijack dudes thread, but what did you use for those braces? I need some Threaded steel pipe from Home Depot….I just painted it black 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
kalilac619 Posted June 18, 2021 Report Posted June 18, 2021 26 minutes ago, stingray72 said: Do you think the crossfire xt3 18 would be worth upgrading to over the c7 18 on my taramps smart 3 3k at one ohm? Not for that power….the C7s are under rated beasts and could easily be rated at 2k-2.5k and still not have issues….xt3s are under rated as well and could easily be rated higher 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
stingray72 Posted June 18, 2021 Author Report Posted June 18, 2021 11 minutes ago, kalilac619 said: Not for that power….the C7s are under rated beasts and could easily be rated at 2k-2.5k and still not have issues….xt3s are under rated as well and could easily be rated higher Thanks. Do they make recones for the c7 18 v3?
kalilac619 Posted June 18, 2021 Report Posted June 18, 2021 I believe so….I’ll have mine on 2 16ks…. I’ll let you know Lol 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
stingray72 Posted June 18, 2021 Author Report Posted June 18, 2021 10 minutes ago, kalilac619 said: I believe so….I’ll have mine on 2 16ks…. I’ll let you know Lol Do you think id be in the high 140's db wise in a 7 cubic foot net tuned to 34 hz on the 3k taramps at 1 ohm with a 8 inch aero port (its adjustable too) in a 2019 nissan versa sv trunk sealed to get all pressure in the cab with a 350 amp alternator?
stingray72 Posted June 18, 2021 Author Report Posted June 18, 2021 Now im thinking ill go with an fi sp 4 18 with the cooling option and up the power later.
stingray72 Posted June 18, 2021 Author Report Posted June 18, 2021 5 hours ago, stingray72 said: Now im thinking ill go with an fi sp 4 18 with the cooling option and up the power later. I went with the fi sp4 18 v2.1. (subwoofer ordered)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.