Jump to content

Big BandPass -- New French Project


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey dears, I'm back to building !

 

This time, it will take a lot more time to proceed, this thing is going to be huge.

 

 

I recently bought a Ford Transit from a friend, in which he had a few FI subwoofers (small wink to the best brand in the world 😉).

 

Let me first show you the truck, and what my friend had inside.

70582621_10218919297040996_1967027448847532032_n.jpg

140210210_2790714114531619_9138478987539712110_n.jpg

140510984_2790714017864962_1862255902573223571_n.jpg

Posted

So this beast was doing a 165+dB @34-36hz legal, with a stock dash, some reinforcements etc...

 

This is how I got the truck, empty

202081707_2693285180971688_5098461747304401926_n.jpg

202257208_475545426876411_4888965301906272549_n.jpg

201387348_1467070116967343_3255929442094108008_n.jpg

 

P1000549.JPG

 

P1000558.JPG

Posted

That thing was SICK, can't wait to see what you do with it!

Posted
29 minutes ago, Arthur79 said:

That thing was SICK, can't wait to see what you do with it!

Yeah, unfortunately it didn't run much so....

We'll see :)

 

Too bad I just saw I hit the limit to upload images on the forum :(

 

Posted
Just now, Car Audio 83 said:

Yeah, unfortunately it didn't run much so....

We'll see :)

 

Too bad I just saw I hit the limit to upload images on the forum :(

 

FWIW - I was able to get around the limit by subscribing to the forum.  I know others use a 3rd party to host images like photobucket to post pics.

Posted

Can't wait to see more build pics!

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3047 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...