Second Skin Audio

Ok how do i make this fit

I found the website. It’s $61.74 but the website is sketchy. Idk if this is the same one you found, but once you click the link the website changes and then when you try and Google information on that website it changed to, the website isn’t even be spoke about online. It’s an .net domain that changes to an international .top domain.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

13 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I found the website. It’s $61.74 but the website is sketchy. Idk if this is the same one you found, but once you click the link the website changes and then when you try and Google information on that website it changed to, the website isn’t even be spoke about online. It’s an .net domain that changes to an international .top domain.

yeah we checked into it and decided its too sketchy as well so no go.

Did you find another 10” aero port? That would work. But when I see a chance to turn somebody on to 14sq” of port per cube on an aero port build, I try my best to get them to do it. I wish I had that kind of port area on my aero port build. Whenever I go from db412s to nsv5s, I’m gonna go to about 5-5.5 cubes on 2 12s on a 10” pvc pipe that I’m gonna mold flares on and be around 14.25-15.5sq” of aero port per cube. I’m at about 11sq” of port per cube now on 4.6 cubes.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived